Monday, June 4, 2012

New babies

For those of you who follow me on instagram, you'll know that I adopted two adorable bunnies. They're about eight weeks old (from all my bunny experience I can tell). The story of how I got them was my best friend Indigo met a girl at a dog park, whos sister had found a bunny in a parking garage. As the sister was from out of state, and the other girl had a dog, they wanted to put down the bunny. I automatically agreed to taking in the bunny. Before Indigo dropped the bunny off she called and told me there was a surprise, two bunnies! Even so, I became even more excited.

They are warming up to me, and have the most fascinating personalities. Vanilla-Nilla for short, is the protector, and is more comfortable with just being pet for hours, as well as not dashing off so fast. Coco is this oddball of fur, she is more adventurous, much hungrier taking food away if she wants to, more skiddish, but has to smell everything up and down.

I have introduced them to Pumpkin, but he scared the crap(literally) out of them as soon as he realized that they are live furry things. Boys will be boys and go for anything, even underaged.

I can't wait to see what Nilla and Coco will do next!

Xoxo,
Jenya











No comments:

Post a Comment