Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fashion changes

This blog is about my fashion style for mainly working nights in Los Angeles.

This is my amazing dress from Foreign Exchange, that works to flatter my figure at any hour with the detailed ruching. As well as a blazer from a vintage store.

Simple t-shirt dress from H&M as well as a blazer. Comfortable enough to run around in after going over 36 hours of not sleeping.
My lazy outfit for traveling. Steve Madden Wedges, vintage leggings, vintage poncho shirt, H&M locket necklace, and Calvin Klein handbag.
While working nights I try being comfortable as well, Delicious heels, unknown bandage skirt, and unknown flowy striped button up.
Dress up like an animal night at work! Delicious heels, Capezio tights, unknown underwear, Maidenform waist cincher, H&M bustier bra.

Photoshoot outfit. Steve Madden wedges, unknown leggings, vintage blazer, belt from Buffalo Exchange, H&M t-shirt.




Fairy night. H&M bustier bra, corset from Ebay, Forever 21 boyshorts, scarf from my friend's closet, and wings from vintage store.

No comments:

Post a Comment